Monday, March 7, 2011

After Five Years, Why I Watch Commercials Now

It's been five years since I last watched a TV commercial; thanks inpart to the DVR.  So it might seem strange that a few days ago I started watching them again.  Then again, if you already know about Varolo, maybe not so strange.

About four days ago I stumbled across a link to Varolo.  Being skeptical I took a day and checked the site out.  When I didn't find anything to make my spider sense tingle, I decide to jump in and see what this website was all about.

Basically, Varolo lets you leverage the power of your social network; join it with the social networks of other's, and earn big rewards in doing so.  At this point, you are probably asking yourself the same set of questions I was, when I found the site.  How does it work?  Is it legitimate?  How much is this going to cost me, in both time and money?  Well, let me help you out, and answer these questions for you. I'll start with the big one:

What is this going to cost me?

Nothing!  Varolo is absolutely FREE, to you the user.  Thats right, FREE.  I'll get to how this is possible in a minute.  First a word on your cost in time.  Varolo will take up about 10 minutes a day, in time, thats it.

Second question:

Is it legitimate?

Yes.  Varolo is a real bussiness.  It's based out of Utah, and its a legitimate service.  Check them out yourself, they are above board.

So the last question:

How does it work?

Varolo matches members with advertiser, based on the members profile and current interests.  Simply put, Varolo is a T.V. channel, without the T.V. shows.  Thats right, they just have the commercials; and thats why it only takes about ten minutes a day.

Varolo rewards the user (you), for watching these commercials, in three ways.  First, you earn points, that are redeemable for prizes, with every commercial you watch.  Second, every commercial you watch enters you into the weekly sweepstakes.  Third you earn even more points and earnings the larger your village is.  A village is what Varolo calls your social network of members.

So, you are probably asking why advertisers, would pay Varolo, to give you points and prizes, for watching their commercials?  Thats, an easy one.  Because guys like me haven't watched a single T.V. ad, in five years and the advertisers know it.  Yep, its that easy.  The advertisers know that people are watching fewer commercials thanks to all the new technology out there.  So the advertisers are trying to find new ways to get to the customers.  So that is why they choose Varolo and so should you.

Look, check out the website and see for yourself.  Each one of the links to Varolo, on my post, will take you to the website, allow you to watch the two minute user tour, and let you join my Varolo village.  Once you have joined, you can build your channel profile and start earning points for prizes by watching commercials. 

After you join Varolo, you also get the chance to start building your own Varolo village, and get even more rewards.  Varolo also has some great tips and blogs to help you learn how.

And now for the best part about Varolo.  You don't have to sell anybody anything.  All you do is what you are doing right now.  Watch commercials, surf the web, and post on your favorite social websites, your own link, to your own Varolo village.  And if you are still wondering how its possible that is all you have to do.
Remember what I said earlier.

Varolo lets you leverage the power of your social network; join it with the social networks of other's, and earn big rewards in doing so.

So Join Varolo Today!

1 comment: